Nirvana Spa is the UK’s favourite pure water spa with relaxing pools, celestial floatation, treatments, thermal suite and spa garden.
Particularly as a result of the first lockdown imposed due to Covid-19, the team simply couldn’t keep up with the influx of enquiries and calls.
There was a desperate need to lighten the load of enquiries and cover off those simple to answer FAQs through an easy-to-use medium such as a chatbot.
If we could reduce unnecessary inbound contact, and appease customers with immediate response times this would be a huge win from essentially low hanging fruit.
We rapidly deployed their chatbot, Aqua, to handle these enquiries but also were dynamic enough to keep things up-to-date with the rapid changing of information.
The chatbot is now a trained member of the team helping with;
- Immediate responses to inbound enquires24/7
- Booking and membership journeys
- Handling a wide range of FAQs
- Captures customer details through conversational contact forms
- Keeps guests up to date with changing guidelines
- Purchase journeys for packages, treatments and vouchers
- Provides simple navigation and signposting
We have our weekly podcast about a variety of subjects including chatbots, how these impact business and some specific challenges or sector stories to help anyone looking to engage with this technology.