Nirvana Spa is the UK’s favourite pure water spa with relaxing pools, celestial floatation, treatments, thermal suite and spa garden.
Particularly as a result of the first lockdown imposed due to Covid-19, the team simply couldn’t keep up with the influx of enquiries and calls.
There was a desperate need to lighten the load of enquiries and cover off those simple to answer FAQs through an easy-to-use medium such as a chatbot.
If we could reduce unnecessary inbound contact, and appease customers with immediate response times this would be a huge win from essentially low hanging fruit.
We rapidly deployed their chatbot, Aqua, to handle these enquiries but also were dynamic enough to keep things up-to-date with the rapid changing of information.
The chatbot is now a trained member of the team helping with;
- Immediate responses to inbound enquires24/7
- Booking and membership journeys
- Handling a wide range of FAQs
- Captures customer details through conversational contact forms
- Keeps guests up to date with changing guidelines
- Purchase journeys for packages, treatments and vouchers
- Provides simple navigation and signposting
We have our podcast about a variety of subjects including chatbots, voicebots as well as customer service or self service automation, we discuss how these impact business and some specific challenges or sector stories to help anyone looking to engage with this technology.